Last version released: 105b
Download the latest version of software: 105b.rar
You just need a USB drive (possibly formatted so you avoid any kind of conflict) and follow the below instructions:
- Verify the software version on your oven through the control panel. (Settings > Information > Display FW).
- If your software version number is lower comparing to the updated version, download the Zip file “105b.rar” you find at the beginning of this page.
- Once you downloaded the Zip file, unzip it and copy all the extracted files into a USB drive (maximum capacity 16 GByte, formatted in FAT32).
- Insert the USB drive into the USB port you find on the VISION control board (the oven has to be powered, even if the screen is black).
- Read the instructions on the screen of the VISION control board which will warn you when it’s time to remove the USB drive (see pictures).
- Wait approximately 1 minute that the control board shows the coloured button again (it means that the update was successful and you can turn on the oven).